Terms and Conditions
- All payments to be made in full before occupancy.
- A minimum deposit of $200 Low, $300 Peak & $400 High Season) is required to confirm a booking. The booking will be confirmed in writing within 7 days of receipt of the deposit. If the booking is made 28 days or less before commencement of the holiday, the full tariff is required to effect confirmation. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Full and final payment for the holiday booking is required at least 28 days prior to commencement of holiday. If the outstanding balance has not been received by the due date, the owner and/or the Agent reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice and the guest will forfeit the deposit.
- We accept by direct debit, cash, money order or cheque payable to “Rockpool Beach House”.
- The Agent takes no responsibility for descriptions of the property advertised on the web, brochures or any other written material, or verbal information given by the Agent or associates.
- The property is available from 2.00pm on the day of your arrival and is to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed by the owner and/or Agent.
- 2 nights minimum stay. Long weekends 3 nights minimum, Easter 4 nights minimum, school holidays 5 nights minimum, January school holidays 7 nights minimum.
- All bed linen and towels provided. Guests are responsible for their own beach towels.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking indoors.
- The number of Guests occupying the property for the holiday must NOT exceed the number specified on the Booking Form. If for any reason there is a change to the number of guests, the Agent must be informed immediately. If approval is given for a change of guests, an additional charge will be payable for each extra guest.
- The Agent takes no responsibility for Guests’ personal property left on the premises or personal injury howsoever caused. Upon vacating, please ensure you have left nothing behind.
- The Agent will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The Agents’ very best endeavors to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- Notification of any breakages, loss, damages or maintenance must be reported to the Agent ASAP. Please note that in the event that the property is damaged in a malicious way, or beyond reasonable wear and tear or property is taken or lost during the course of stay, Rockpool Beach House reserve the right to charge a reasonable cost for the replacement/repair of the item/s to the Guest. The Guest acknowledges that any costs associated with the above, caused by you or your invitees are required to be made by cash at time of departure.
- It is the responsibility of the Guests to ensure that all doors and windows are locked and the property is left in a clean and tidy state at the end of the holiday. We ask guests to wash and put away crockery, glassware & cooking utensils, empty dishwasher, remove all foodstuff from the refrigerator; properly dispose of rubbish in bins provided; sweep up excess dirt and sand on the floors.
- The garbage bin is collected on Thursdays. Please place bin on Samuel Street verge with handle facing property.
- On vacating the premises the keys are to be left on the kitchen bench.
- Tariff charges are subject to change without notice. Tenants will be given the opportunity to pay the increase or obtain a full refund.
- It is the responsibility of Guests to read all terms and conditions prior to booking.
Cancellation Policy (please read carefully)
The deposit is non-refundable. Where notification of a cancellation is received no less than 28 days in advance of the holiday, guests are invited to transfer the booking to another date within 12 months (Transfer fee $20). Where notification of a cancellation is received less than 28 days in advance of the holiday, the guest shall be liable for the full rental if occupation of the property does not occur.
I acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.
Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the guests acceptance of these terms and Conditions.